CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

11/05/2009

Swap October 2009 / Intercambio de Octubre 2009





This layout was a 6x6 for October swap that I made with my on line scrappers friends.
The rules were that I have to show a pic of myself in a 6x6 layout with 3 words that describe me, also needed to write my B-day, and a small lines for each friend of the group.
I Used Bo-Bunny papers, light blue liquid pearl for the flourish, I cut flourish with my cricut, white pen for stitches around pic and Bo-Bunny, also I made a flower with my cricut and added some stickle for some sparkling. - Hope you enjoy! -
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Este fue un proyecto de 6x6 para el intercambio del mes de Octubre que hice con mis amiguitas del grupo.
Las reglas fueron q debia llevar una foto de nosotras mismas con 3 palabras q me describieran, debia llevar mi fecha de cumple y tambien una dedicatoria para cada participante.
Use papeles de Bo-Bunny, perla liquida color celeste para la flor alargada, esta la corte con la cricut, use un boligrafo blanco para las costuritas alrededor de la foto y del papel, tambien hice una flor con mi cricut y le aƱadi escarchita para ese toque brillantico. - Espero q lo disfrutes ! -




1 comment:

Unknown said...

MARY AMIGA... QUE BELLA TE QUEDARON... LOVE IT...