CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

5/13/2010

Wee Memories Challenge # 5

Hi all ! Jenni wrote to me about this challenge here is her blog:
I had to make a card, scrapbook layout or altered item using the theme - Stitching! Incorporate any kind of stitching into my project, I decided to make an invitation card (This is for my girl's birthday party) with Hello Kitty theme. I used my Cricut and H.K cartridge for H.K., grass and stem. Flowers were cut with my big shot machine adding glossy accent and bottoms, the sentiment is made with embossing technique-heat tool and my stitches were made with gel pens. Hope you like it and as always, thanks for your comments (I love it!)
____________________________________________________________
Hola a Todos !!! Jenny me escribio hacerca del reto q esta en su blog: http://suchins.blogspot.com/2010/05/wee-memories-challenge-5.html
Tenia q hacer una tarjetica, scrapbook o algun arte alterado usando el tema - Costuritas ! incorporar cualquier tipo de costura en mi proyecto. decidi hacer una tarjeta de invitacion (Esta es para la fiesta de cumple de mi hija) con el tema de Hello Kitty. Utilice la Cricut y el cartucho de la H.K. para la muñequita, la grama y el tallo. Las flores las corte con la maquina de la Big Shot, le coloque glossy liquido para darle ese toque brilloso y le agregue botones, el titulo es hecho con la tecnica de embossing caliente y las costuritas fueron hechas con boligrafo de gel. Espero les guste y como siempre gracias por sus comentarios (Que me encantan!).

4 comments:

Tere Azua said...

Te voy a decir, la Reyna de Hello Kitty!!!!

Que cosa tan preciosa!!!!!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Maria Elena, esta espectacular!!!!!! Te quedo rpeciosa. El primer cumpleanso de mi hija mayor fue el 14 de diciembre de 1980 y fue de Hello Kitty en Columbus, Indiana!!!! wow.... ciertas cosas jamas pasan de moda....

Jenny said...

Too cute! LOVE IT!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Thanks for playing at wee Memories! I posted a new challenge today... hope you get to come play again!! :) :) :) :) :) Have a great day!

Patty Tanúz said...

Hola Maryyy, quélinda te quedó amigaaaaa, me encanta la Kitty!!!!