CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

12/19/2009

December Calendar / Calendario de Diciembre














Hi all !!! Finally my December Calendar is DONE ! What a hard work is make this. I have to cut card stock with a Cricut Machine 31 times for the base, then I have to select 31 different paper collection for Christmas, yes you read perfectly, I said 31 different papers !!! (Chipboard base+ Paper) cut them and add to the base with glue, when finish this process, I have to cut each number for each day and their base for all 31 days. I glitter them with Martha Stewart brand, I have to used many ribbons, buttons, brads, pearls to mach each paper, and more ribbons for rings to hold it. Hope you enjoy my pics !
----------------------------------------------------
Hola a todos !!!! Por fin he terminado mi calendario del mes de Diciembre ! Esto es un trabajo muy laborioso. Corte con la maquina Cricut carton 31 veces para la base de cada dia, luego seleccionar 31 tipos diferente de papeles de coleccion especial de navidad, tal como lo leen, 31 veces (la base de carton + el papel) cortarlos y los pegue con pega liquida, despues de esto corte cada numero para cada dia y su base para los 31 dias. Le coloque escarcha con la marca Marta Stewart. Me toco usar muchas cintas decorativas, botones, brads, perlas q hicieran la combinacion con cada papel y mas cintas para los aros q lo sostienen. Espero te gusten las fotos !
















No comments: